Disclaimer: All photos are courtesy of Marri Pazz On Instagram.
Want to know how to style wide leg pants?
Remember the time when skinny jeans were the ‘ONLY’ cool pants to wear everywhere!? And other types of pants like wide leg pants and boot cut pants were some old school stuff?
Well, for whatever reason, it was deemed by the fashion icons that since they were old school, we had to try out new things- rock the skinnies and pegged pants that would perfectly hug our body shapes and run to denim shorts each time!
Good enough, wide legs came in with a bang and they are indeed, here to stay!
In case you don’t find meaning as to why you should just invest in wide leg pants, then here I reason out with you:
- Wide leg pants are so comfortable so if you don’t appreciate the tight caress of some denim jeans, go wide enough with some wide leg pants.
- They prove to be durable. How? Since you put less strain along the seams, your pants will last longer!
- These pants give you the option of tailoring. Personally, I love tailoring my wide legs around my waist area for them to fit just perfectly. Honey, you can’t do this with all your slim-fit jeans.
Well, when I was building my wardrobe and looking for some wide legs to buy, I had to get some inspiration first.
Personally, I resonated with Marri Pazz based on how she would style her wide legs. Essentially, wide legs must be her signature piece!
So if you’re looking to get some inspiration on why you need to get some wide-leg pants and how to style them, ride along as we look into Marri’s style.
See The Contents
5 TIPS ON HOW TO STYLE WIDE LEG PANTS LIKE MARRI PAZZ
1. Accentuate your waist.
Image Source: @MarriPazzWhether you are tall, tall or curvy, wide legs can actually work for you! Marri Pazz just knows how to let her beautiful waist stand out, right?
When buying wide leg pants, consider these tips to ensure the wide legs you pick are the best:
- Go for high waist pants– high waisted pants tend to make your hips fuller hence drawing attention to your hips. If you have curves, this can make you look like a goddess. But even if you’re narrow-hipped, when your waistline is defined, you’ll look terrific!
- Avoid low waisted wide leg pants at all costs because they do highlight your tummy awfully and don’t look good for a fashionista like you!
- Choose pants that start to flare right at your hips and go straight downwards– thus, these pants are easy to maintain and also flatter your legs.
- Avoid pocket details along the waist in order to let your hips stand out. But if you love details, you can get some buttons or zip details.
2. Rock fitted tops.
Pairing your wide leg pants well is the secret to rocking the look. A fitted top will show off your waist too and also strike a balance between the wide bulk of the bottoms and the fitted top.
You might have a very gorgeous pair of wide leg pants but then you wear them with that baseball t-shirt and right away, the look becomes terrible!
In essence, avoid wearing baggy tops but if you have to wear one, go for a longer top and always tuck it inappropriately.
Otherwise, you can just shop for cute crop tops and if you love some dramatic flair, play around with the shoulder and sleeve details. Talk about off-shoulder tops, bell-sleeved tops, and bralettes.
You May Also Like: How to Show Skin Effortlessly
3. Long pants for the win!
Marri Pazz will show you that the best thing about wide-leg pants is that they elongate your frame.
Hence, it is better to go for long pants especially if you are tall or curvy. An exception will go to petite ladies with shorter frames.
Because longer wide-leg pants can drown their frames, they can instead opt for culottes or wide-leg pants with a slimmer flare.
You May Also Like:
4. Try a monochromatic ensemble or one-color look if you have to look expensive!
We all want to look so sleek and expensive like Marri Pazz whenever we rock our wide legs, right?
Since wide legs are such bold fashion pieces, you can tone down this aura by wearing a monochromatic ensemble.
And if you want to go bold, consider a one-color look or color matching. In fact, a wide-leg jumpsuit can be so terrific!
Most importantly, experiment and be creative with how you wear your wide legs. You can go floral, bold, or even layer up for that instant edge.
You May Also Like: How to Dress More Feminine
5. Cheers to wide-leg pants with heels!
Finishing up your look with flats can make you look shorter so just as Marri Pazz, we are rocking those gorgeous high heels!
Depending on your ease of walking, wear heels of preferred height. But honestly, the longer the heels, the better your look!
Read Also: How to Style Glitter Shoes like a Pro
Ladies, it’s time to inject this huge feminine movement into our wardrobes! Above all, remember to accessorize like a pro.
I mean, you don’t have to wear bulky and too many accessories but instead, go for minimal accessories that are just as sleek as your whole look.
Carry that cute chic clutch bag and wear that thin necklace you were gifted last Valentine’s! Just let the wide legs be! Again, to look your best, up your makeup game and groom perfectly to ensure that as you step out of your door, a goddess is on her way out!
So do you love wide-leg pants? How to do you style them? And do you agree with me that Marri Pazz is the queen of wide-leg pants?
If so, please share your thoughts below…